Do you really have it in you to take on what's next? Do you even know where to start?
Even in the aftermath of tragedy, when you're in an understandably distraught state of mind, it is your responsibility to:
- Notify your insurance company
- Immediately protect your property from further loss
- Find another place to stay for the next several months while the ordeal gets straightened out, and your home gets rebuilt
- Inventory everything (down to the last sock) that's been destroyed, taking the chance that you'll miss something important, and account for lost items with receipts that could be anywhere, or no longer exist
- Show your loss and be accessible to your insurance carrier at their whim, then accept their best offer for reimbursement, not knowing if you could have gotten more
We work with you to present a complete analysis of your property loss to your insurance company. We help assess the damage, prepare and present the claim, and ensure that you receive an equitable settlement.